Before:
Cute new jammies
The blue was because of a sucker,
not the reason we had the tonsils removed.
After: I was hurting pretty bad. I had an ice-pack on my neck and my oxygen was low so they laid this mask next to me. My dad thought it was pretty funny that I pulled it right up to my face.
7 comments:
I hope you get feeling better soon. I have to get mine out so you can tell me what its like.
Feel better soon. Love you!
Get well. The kids miss you all ready!!
Hope you feel better soon.....I wouldn't have told anyone that it was a blue sucker that made my mouth look like that. It looks kind of cool.
Love you, Emilee
O Im so glad to see your post! im very sorry that your not well yet. your mouth looks like you still need to have your tonsils out.
you do look cute and I love the picture at the top of your blog!
So I wanted to know if you went to school today or not. I hope that your first day back went well.
I bet you wish you had the tonsilles to show your class but your mom said they don't let you keep them anymore. I guess that is good too.
Well things here are good and Im glad you have a blog. Have a good night and maybe after you do your homework you could take some pictures around the house and put on your blog.
By the way how is your mother? i hope she is better.
Addy
Gracie, This is Addy and I just wanted to see how you are. It has been a couple of day from your last post and I just wanted to say Hi, and I love you. See you in a couple fo days!!
Addy
Post a Comment