I made cinnamon rolls with my grandma Sharon. This is my first time posting on my blog. My grandma says I need to post on it, so here I go. I think it will be good. My grandma called me, I told her to come and pick me and Gretchen up. She came and picked us up. On the way she asked us if we wanted to make cookies. I told her I was tired of making cookies and wanted to make cinnamon rolls. We played for a bit and then made cinnamon rolls. It was fun.
3 comments:
Oh, I love your new blog. Good job on cinnamon rolls! I think that I did not start making cinnamon rolls until I was at least 15 maybe even 30. (I can't remember for sure but I know that I was definitely older than you)
Love you!
Yummy. I have wanted homemade cinnamon rolls all weekend long, but I am not very good at making them. Too bad I wasn't there to eat one of yours.
I wish you would have brought some of those up to my house. I just buy the kind in the can at the store.
Post a Comment