
Today my dad took me hunting. We go hunting on my dad's friend's property. When we went hunting, we were going around a giant hay bale and we looked around the corner & saw 3 birds. My dad started to count to 3 but then Jake shot. Then I shot and I hit 2 birds. One of them died and the other flew away. I got a banded chukar. When we saw the live birds fly on top the of the big hay bales, all of us climbed up. Jake and Sophie and my dad stood on the tallest hay bale. They shot at the birds and Jake hit one in the leg, it fell off the hay bale and Jeff shot it for him.
4 comments:
Looks like fun Gracie!!
Congratulations! Remember to post your surgery. I want to hear all about it. Love you!
Way to go!!! that's awesome.
I love your hat. Jake's too. Will you please get me one for my birthday?
Post a Comment