you are too clever for your young age. You are so adorable however! I love you.
Hello Gracie. I think your very funny but, you can never make too many pancakes. you can just up them in the frig or the freeser, you should try it. then you just pop them in the microwave and they are great to eat!!
Addy is right! You can even make a sandwich with a pancake. You should try it. Eggs bacon and pancakes. Love you! Emilee
Post a Comment
3 comments:
you are too clever for your young age. You are so adorable however! I love you.
Hello Gracie.
I think your very funny but, you can never make too many pancakes. you can just up them in the frig or the freeser, you should try it. then you just pop them in the microwave and they are great to eat!!
Addy is right! You can even make a sandwich with a pancake. You should try it. Eggs bacon and pancakes. Love you!
Emilee
Post a Comment