Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Good Match

In 1999 while working at AFCU, I met Brittany Dusenberry. She and I were both pregnant with little girls. We became good friends in January of 2000. She introduced me to Amity Mock, who had also just had a little girl. Brittany, Amity & I have been best friends ever since. Braylie, Gracie & Jori are friends from birth. About 2 1/2 years later we each had little boys. Kasen, Brody & Jake are too friends from birth. Then 2 years later, Amity and I had a set of girls at the same time. Addy & Gretchen are a like in too many ways. They are best friends forever. Since then Amity has had another girl & Brittany, 2 more boys. We have so much fun when we get together. The kids are hilarious. I took a few pictures, but lets face it, when you are with your best friends, who wants to watch their kids:)

No comments: