In school we read a story about a boy named Stanley. He got flattened by a book shelf. I wanted to send him to Florida where my cousins live. It was cheaper to mail him than for me to fly out and see them:)
My cousins showed Stanley a good time.
Stanley in Florida by a palm tree and with my cousin Ethan.
With baby Lucas and by Uncle Dave's Florida license plate.
Uncle Dave is a firefighter.
Standing to close to a Florida gater....
Stanley's first flight on a plane (not in an envelope)
Aunt Karen let him have his own seat.










3 comments:
What? he went to florida, Woooo I would love to go there. Im glad that he had such a great time and that he got to ride in his own seat on the way home!! Cool.
Im glad your reading and let me know what new books your reading.
Addy
i love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! flat stanley books what about that seat that should be ritfully mine I wasent on that plane where was i stock in the CAR braylie
oh wow,florida next time can i
go, please.
p.s.
from,rachel
Post a Comment