On Monday I went to my grandmas house. Then I went shopping for craft stuff . Me & my aunt Angie made two crafts , one was a very cute box, the other one was a like a scrapbook but smaller. I had so much FUN!!!!!!! I can't wait tell next year.
Wow, that is really cute and cool!! I, so glad you have a good birthday!! And Thank you Thank you for putting my on you e-mail blog list!! Im verrrry excited! Love you
Gracie, I had so much fun doing crafts with you. It is one of my favorite traditions and I will keep doing crafts with you for your birthday for as long as you want! Your items turned out beautifully, and I love watching you create things.
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute i want to mack one p.s tick tock waten for the e-mail tick tock bbssmm
4 comments:
Wow, that is really cute and cool!! I, so glad you have a good birthday!!
And Thank you Thank you for putting my on you e-mail blog list!! Im verrrry excited!
Love you
I love the first craft....what did you use for the pages? I will need you to help me make one! Love you!
Gracie, I had so much fun doing crafts with you. It is one of my favorite traditions and I will keep doing crafts with you for your birthday for as long as you want! Your items turned out beautifully, and I love watching you create things.
Love Aunt Angie
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute i want to mack one p.s tick tock waten for the e-mail tick tock bbssmm
Post a Comment